I’ve been told New Slaves will be on iTunes tomorrow. If it’s not and Kanye decides not to release it, then no single whatsoever and the album will drop on the 18th
The gold album cover isn’t the cover. It’s the CD in a plain jewel case. The cover has yet to be revealed. The title of the album is actually “Yeezus”
Black Skinhead is on another level
It’s crazy to me. Whenever Ye releases something most people are like “Idk how I feel about this” or “This is trash I want old Ye back” and then you let it soak in and it’s GOAT status. Give the man credit when it’s due. He’s proved everyone wrong every time he releases something and every time he releases something he evolves the genre and music in general.
Frank Ocean is featured on “New Slaves” which will be available on iTunes Tuesday.
And Kanye’s sixth studio album will be titled
June 18th. I’m so positive about it lol
Either a single a new video or definitely the album will drop! Quote me!
50 Interesting Facts About Kanye West
50. He lived in China for year in 5th grade.
49. His mom said he made kids in China give him sheep skewers in exchange for watching him breakdance.
48. Being a male porn star popped in his head “once or twice.”
47. He sold his first beat to local Chicago rapper Gravity for $8,800.
46. He used the $8,800 to buy a Jesus Piece and Polo clothes.
45. A year later, he sold the chain to No I.D. to help finance his move to NYC.
44. In 2000, he was arrested for allegedly stealing printers from OfficeMax after a case of mistaken identity.
43. No I.D. briefly fell back from helping Kanye when he took him to label meetings and ‘Ye jumped on tables shouting that he was the next Michael Jackson.
42. He’d “leave meetings crying all the time” before he got signed.
41. He shot the video for “Through The Wire” with $35,000 of his own money.
40. The sample for “Through The Wire” wasn’t cleared until the video was added to rotation on MTV2.
39. When the Hezekiah Walker Chorus didn’t deliver, he drove to the Hamptons and paid the Harlem Boys Choir $10,000 to get on “Two Words.”
38. Rick Rubin, who Kanye’s called the “Hollywood Yellow Pages,” hooked him up with Late Registration co-producer, Jon Brion.
37. He originally planned a theatrical release for all of the music videos from Late Registration.
36. While working on Late Registration, he kept a side-by-side tracklisting of Common’s Be in the studio to make sure his own album was just as good.
35. He mixed “Diamonds From Sierra Leone” 14 times.
34. M.I.A. was supposed to be on album cut “Drive Slow.”
33. Shawnna passed on the beat for the album’s biggest single, “Gold Digger.”
32. He doesn’t keep his Grammys or any other awards in his house.
31. He didn’t appreciate Common’s “They Say” being nominated for Best Rap/Sung Collab over “Heard ‘Em Say” and “Gold Digger.”
30. He apologized to Common for the way his Grammy speech sounded when Late Registration beat Be.
29. After Late Registration dropped, he said: “I think I’m gonna move to London. Get a fake-ass British accent like Madonna.”
28. Around the same time, he said: “I TiVo rap videos so I can study them. To learn what steps to take to crush them all.”
27. Macy Gray sang a reference for Mission: Impossible 3 track, “Impossible.”
26. He still stands because behind his Katrina comments but respects how George W. Bush can “deal with being the bad guy.”
25. He tried to record “Crack Music” without the N-word.
24. He consciously replaced the N-word with “homie” on “Can’t Tell Me Nothing.”
23. Yes, Timbaland helped with the drums on “Stronger.” A lesser known fact is movie director Michael Gondry helped with the drums on “Diamonds.”
22. Graduation’s “stadium” sound was inspired by touring with the Rolling Stones and U2.
21. ”Stronger” took 50 mixes and eight engineers to complete.
20. Micheal Jackson called him to ask about the jacket he wore in the “Stronger” video.
19. He wrote a personal letter about his dad to Donald Fagen of Steely Dan to get the “Kid Charlemagne” sample cleared for “Champion.”
18. He came out of his own pocket to shoot the Glow in the Dark tour when Best Buy backed out of sponsoring it.
17. While recording 808s & Heartbreak, he saw Hawaii’s 808 area code as a sign that the album was meant to be.
16. He says that Drake was the first artist who actually scared and put pressure on him.
15. Mos Def came to his house after the Taylor Swift incident at the VMAs and encouraged him to move out of America.
14. He booked a flight to Minnesota to work with Justin Vernon of Bon Iver but it was canceled because of snowstorm. He invited Vernon to work on My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy in Hawaii instead.
13. Kanye made Pusha T re-write his “Runaway” verse four times and pushed him to be more of a douchebag each time.
12. While getting his hair cut, he rapped “Power” to Pete Rock before he even laid vocals.
11. Q-Tip said Kanye would even ask people who delivered food for their opinion on My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.
10. Nicki Minaj’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy intro is based on writer Roald Dahl’s “Cinderella.”
9. After dropping out of school, he worked as a telemarketer to pay his mom the $200 a month in rent she demanded
8. Kid ‘n’ Play’s debut and De La Soul’s “My, Myself, and I” were the first records to catch his attention.
7. He made his first beat in seventh grade.
6. The beat was for a sexual Mario-style video game that he programmed, where “the ghosts were vaginas.”
5. When he was 13, he cried when his dad didn’t let him get his hair cut often enough to keep up a high top fade.
4. He had an early nickname of “Deep House” because of his baggy pants and backpacks.
3. He’s said that real estate was another early hustle before he got on by making beats.
2. He thought The College Dropout “fell short of the actual Fiona Apple or Portishead sound” he was going after.
1. Some of his unreleased music includes a record with Jay-Z and Jack White and a song that samples music from Broadway musical Wicked.
Never Never Land :)
Rich Black American is fake LOL
We all got trolled tbh